7th Reason Why You Must Invest in San Vicente.
San Vicente Palawan is Located Between the Underground River and El Nido.
The Underground River and El Nido are the two most visited destinations in Palawan.
Being in the middle means tourists can enjoy both the Underground River and El Nido, as well as the local attractions in San Vicente!
That means real business!
That means more room bookings, more tour sales, more rental sales, and more restaurant sales!
There are 12 major reasons why you must invest in San Vicente. That is one of the 12.
Other reasons include:
1. San Vicente is home to Asia’s second-longest white-sand beach.
2. The Long Beach is a Flagship T E Z (Tourism Enterprise Zone).
3. As a Flagship T E Z, investors enjoy fiscal and non-fiscal incentives under the TIEZA Program.
4. The Flagship T E Z is a master-planned development.
5. It is home to the famous Port Barton.
6. It’s beautifully rich!
8. El Nido is closer to San Vicente than Puerto Princesa City.
9. It has a domestic airport, with a plan for conversion into a regional airport in the future.
10. The study conducted by Palafox Associates shows that San Vicente may surpass the tourism arrival of Boracay as early as 2044!
11. Many big investors have already secured their piece of San Vicente!
12 Property value is increasing tremendously and still has more room for appreciation.