5th Reason Why You Must Invest in San Vicente.
San Vicente Palawan is Home to the Famous Port Barton.
Port Barton is the 4th most visited tourist destination in Palawan.
The first three include Puerto Princesa City, El Nido, and Coron.
But that is. For now!
Port Barton is the island-hopping center of San Vicente!
That being said, it is home to stunning island destinations and marine attractions.
Its laidback atmosphere, coupled with friendly locals, makes Port Barton a truly relaxing place to experience.
There are 12 major reasons why you must invest in San Vicente. That is one of the 12.
Other reasons include:
1. San Vicente is home to Asia’s second-longest white-sand beach.
2. The Long Beach is a Flagship T E Z (Tourism Enterprise Zone).
3. As a Flagship T E Z, investors enjoy fiscal and non-fiscal incentives under the TIEZA Program.
4. The Flagship T E Z is a master-planned development.
6. It’s beautifully rich!
7. It is located between the Underground River and El Nido.
8. El Nido is closer to San Vicente than Puerto Princesa City.
9. It has a domestic airport, with a plan for conversion into a regional airport in the future.
10. The study conducted by Palafox Associates shows that San Vicente may surpass the tourism arrival of Boracay as early as 2044!
11. Many big investors have already secured their piece of San Vicente!
12 Property value is increasing tremendously and still has more room for appreciation.