12 reasons why you must invest in San Vicente
Number 1 – San Vicente is Home to Asia’s Second-longest White-sand Beach
Yes, the Long Beach in San Vicente is Asia’s 2nd Longest White Sand Beach!
It covers four coastal villages namely Poblacion, New Agutaya, San Isidro, and Alimanguan.
It stretches for approximately 14.7 kilometers from end to end.
That is over 3 times the White Sand Beach of the stunning Boracay which is almost four kilometers.
And unlike Boracay it has an airport sitting 3-5 minutes away, and a master plan adopted in advance to avoid the “polluted, overdeveloped, and highly populated Boracay” of the past!
Other reasons include:
2. The Long Beach is a Flagship T E Z (Tourism Enterprise Zone).
3. As a Flagship T E Z, investors enjoy fiscal and non-fiscal incentives under the TIEZA Program.
4. The Flagship T E Z is a master-planned development.
5. It is home to the famous Port Barton.
6. It’s beautifully rich!
7. It is located between the Underground River and El Nido.
8. El Nido is closer to San Vicente than Puerto Princesa City.
9. It has a domestic airport, with a plan for conversion into a regional airport in the future.
10. The study conducted by Palafox Associates shows that San Vicente may surpass the tourism arrival of Boracay as early as 2044!
11. Many big investors have already secured their piece of San Vicente!
12 Property value is increasing tremendously and still has more room for appreciation.
We have explained these in separate videos posted at San Vicente Palawan dot P H.
We have provided a link to our website in the description section of this video.