11th Reason Why You Must Invest in San Vicente
Many Big Investors Have Already Secured Their Piece of San Vicente
They are mostly resort developers, hotel operators, urban community builders, real estate movers, and private investors.
Some have already announced that they will be operating a resort/hotel in San Vicente, while others use shell companies to avoid possible price increases because of their plan to acquire more chunks of San Vicente.
The buying of lots, particularly beach lots, by big investors started as early as 2001, leaving most beachfront properties already sold out.
So the presence of many big investors outside the Long Beach area is not surprising.
Megaworld’s Paragua Coastown in Kemdeng.
Century Properties in a cove in Poblacion.
Prime Orion (Ayala) in Santo Nino.
Discovery World (of Discovery Shores) in Boayan Island.
And a lot more!
There are 12 major reasons why you must invest in San Vicente. This is one of the 12.
Other reasons include:
- San Vicente is home to Asia’s second-longest white-sand beach.
- The Long Beach is a Flagship TEZ (Tourism Enterprise Zone).
- As a Flagship TEZ, investors enjoy fiscal and non-fiscal incentives under the TIEZA Program.
- The Flagship TEZ is a master-planned development.
- It is home to the famous Port Barton.
- It’s beautifully rich!
- It is located between the Underground River and El Nido.
- El Nido is closer to San Vicente than Puerto Princesa City.
- It has a domestic airport, with a plan for conversion into a regional airport in the future.
- The study conducted by Palafox Associates shows that San Vicente may surpass the tourism arrival of Boracay as early as 2044!
- 12 Property value is increasing tremendously and still has more room for appreciation.