10th Reason Why You Must Invest in San Vicente
The Study Conducted by Palafox Associates Shows That San Vicente May Surpass the Tourism Arrival of Boracay as Early as 2044!
Before Palafox Associates drafted the Tourism Master Plan, they conducted a comprehensive study and scientific analysis of San Vicente, including its tourism potentials based on applicable models, etc.
Palafox is one of the international Urban Planners who master-planned the conversion of the desserts of Dubai into what is now dubbed as the “playground of the rich” and the “Manhattan of the Middle East”
Well, San Vicente may not be a “playground for the rich” in the future because of its eco-tourism development concept.
Do you know what is the moniker of San Vicente?
It’s not “THE NEXT BORACAY”
San Vicente has a Master Plan put in place beforehand. It will not become an overcrowded beach with its 14.7-kilometer stretch of white sand beach. And it is envisioned to become an environmentally sustainable development as a whole.
The next big thing!
There are 12 major reasons why you must invest in San Vicente. This is one of the 12.
Other reasons include:
- San Vicente is home to Asia’s second-longest white-sand beach.
- The Long Beach is a Flagship T E Z (Tourism Enterprise Zone).
- As a Flagship T E Z, investors enjoy fiscal and non-fiscal incentives under the TIEZA Program.
- The Flagship T E Z is a master-planned development.
- It is home to the famous Port Barton.
- It’s beautifully rich!
- It is located between the Underground River and El Nido.
- El Nido is closer to San Vicente than Puerto Princesa City.
- It has a domestic airport, with a plan for conversion into a regional airport in the future.
- Many big investors have already secured their piece of San Vicente!
12 Property value is increasing tremendously and still has more room for appreciation.