9th Reason Why You Must Invest in San Vicente
San Vicente Palawan Has a Domestic Airport, With a Plan for Conversion Into a Regional Airport in the Future
Regional Airports are those that cater flights to/from neighboring countries within the region (for example ASEAN region, etc.)
El Nido has a private airport, while San Vicente and Puerto Princesa have public airports.
Airlines flying to and from public airports tend to have cheaper fares and more flight schedules.
No wonder why San Vicente will one day, become the most visited part of Palawan!
This is supported by the results of the study made when the urban planners crafted the Master Plan.
There are 12 major reasons why you must invest in San Vicente. This is one of the 12.
Other reasons include:
1. San Vicente is home to Asia’s second-longest white-sand beach.
2. The Long Beach is a Flagship T E Z (Tourism Enterprise Zone).
3. As a Flagship T E Z, investors enjoy fiscal and non-fiscal incentives under the TIEZA Program.
4. The Flagship T E Z is a master-planned development.
5. It is home to the famous Port Barton.
6. It’s beautifully rich!
7. It is located between the Underground River and El Nido.
8. El Nido is closer to San Vicente than Puerto Princesa City.
10. The study conducted by Palafox Associates shows that San Vicente may surpass the tourism arrival of Boracay as early as 2044!
11. Many big investors have already secured their piece of San Vicente!
12 Property value is increasing tremendously and still has more room for appreciation.